PDA

View Full Version : Positions Available at Technibble.com

Bryce W
09-14-2006, 08:53 PM
We currently have some article writing positions available here at Technibble.
We are aiming for a writers to submit one article a week. However you can complete as many as you want in a shorter amount of time. (eg, do 3 articles in 1 week and you dont have to write again for 3 weeks). If you would like to write more articles per week and have them released in the same week you are welcome to do that also. These positions are with a view to long term writing.

We are looking for writers for the following topics:
- Higher Level Hardware (troubleshooting, hardware specifics such as voltages)
- Lower Level Hardware (cooling, building PC’s and other basic knowlege)
- Higher Level Software (registry hacks, virtualization etc.)
- Lower Level Software (identifying drivers, installing XP)
- Business Stuff (starting a business, marketing, management)
- Cetification (which ones is the industry looking for, choosing a group to study though, are they really worth it etc.)
- Security

Experience Required:
- You MUST have strong english and writing skills.
- You MUST have strong computer knowlege.
- We would like to see some previous tech writing work of yours
- If you do not have any previous tech writings, get in contact with us and we will offer you a topic to write about. If the article is suitable for Technibble we will buy it and offer you a writing position. If the article is not suitable, we will not buy the article.

Payment:
- Payment is $15 USD per 700-wordish article.
- Payment will be via Paypal or Moneybookers.
- Payment will be sent within 48 hours of receiving the article. However, In most cases with our current writers it has been immediately after receiving the article.

Legal Mumbo-Jumbo:
- Apon payment for the articles, copyright and ownership of the articles is transferred Technibble. We will however, always give you credit for your work.

How to Apply:
Please email us at: host [at] technibble.com
Please attach or link-to samples of previous tech writing work or let us know you dont have any previous work but want to write for us.

Marius
04-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Just beware...Do a search via Google to see if the guy didn't just copy-and-paste a webpage with some info and claim money from you guys ;)

reesk92
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
bryce i emailed you but you didn't reply, so im just posting here to say id be interested in writing for you, if you could please send me a article to write about for you, as a test id be happy to do it and get it to you asap.

jarvis1906
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Is this opportunity still available?

NYJimbo
09-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Apon :confused:

Upon :p

I mean its part of the legal stuff, might as well get it right ! :D

callthatgirl
01-08-2010, 04:35 AM
New to the forums, but I would be interested in submitting some articles for the business section.

I'm a social media maven and barely pay for advertising. I have some good things already written and could prune for specific readers.

Many are on my blog. You can find me and review and let me know.

No hurry.

nolonger
01-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Are you looking for freelance articles? I might be able to brew some on low and high level Hardware.

thatPC
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
I would be interested in providing regular blog posts from the perspective of an IT professional starting out on his own. Interested?