PDA

View Full Version : just a suggestion

bongo
02-22-2006, 06:05 PM
could there be a place where we can talk the general stuff?like from weather to politicals or just about anything under the sun but away from computers..hehe..:p

Stealth
02-22-2006, 11:47 PM
General stuff would be good, but no politics or religion. Those are like throwing gasoline into a fire pit.

a1whs.com
02-23-2006, 06:12 AM
Well Topic For Computer Repair Talk could be :

1. Games + Troubshooting
2. Video Editing or Something related to Video
3. Hardware Showoff zone

cheers

Bryce W
03-26-2006, 04:21 AM
could there be a place where we can talk the general stuff?like from weather to politicals or just about anything under the sun but away from computers..hehe..:p
Done and Done.

rnojonson
03-04-2008, 06:13 PM
I am still learning how to tweak my system to access the whole world, but I have problems using Firefox in Linux to use this website. I go to the forums, log in, click the reply button, type the reply, but when I hit the submit button, I am no longer logged in. It is a bit annoying. If you have any help I would appreciate it. I do not have this problem using Netscape 9, but that is not my main browser.

I want to commend you on this great web site. It is so nice to talk tech without being brutalized or hit up for sex of some sort. I am making all my tech network friends aware of Technibble.

Suggestions:
*How to break into the technician field, prep, avenues and outcomes.
*Field service tech work vs tech work in corporate setting. They are different worlds.
*Working through job recruiters and consulting agencys, contract work.
*Would a labor union, national or local trade organization help or hinder the state of technicians?
*Best ways to pass on knowledge and experience to new techs.