PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff

Tiddle
01-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Whats the funniest prank youve done to someone(friends, family) after you finished fixing their computer?

I know ive put tape on the mouse
and changed their homepage to meatspin . com ( WARNING.. dont go to that site unless you are really curious. The name speaks for itself.)
haha

Share please.

01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
and changed their homepage to meatspin . com

That's just flat out mean.

Also, you need a disclaimer on that site! Nobody should have to go there to find out what it is.

NYJimbo
01-09-2009, 08:54 PM
I must be really old, because when I fix them I just give the PC back to them. Fixed. Why would you prank them?. :confused:

Tiddle
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
I must be really old, because when I fix them I just give the PC back to them. Fixed. Why would you prank them?. :confused:

Because friends always want the discounted price. Its a funny conversation piece for that weekend at the bar. "My mom borrowed my laptop right after you fixed it you ****"

TimeCode
01-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Jimbo, Are you calling me old because I've never done it either? Well, I don't feel old. Heck, I don't even feel my own age except for the fact that I'm more afraid of getting hurt these days.

Because friends always want the discounted price. Its a funny conversation piece for that weekend at the bar. "My mom borrowed my laptop right after you fixed it you ****"
That's funny. Have you ever thought of (if they have to log into the PC) changing their account name to something like "OldBastard" or "HotTeen" Maybe even "SexyGrandma"? Man, I might have to start pranking my buddy Dave. This could be fun.

Tiddle
01-09-2009, 11:55 PM
Jimbo, Are you calling me old because I've never done it either? Well, I don't feel old. Heck, I don't even feel my own age except for the fact that I'm more afraid of getting hurt these days.

That's funny. Have you ever thought of (if they have to log into the PC) changing their account name to something like "OldBastard" or "HotTeen" Maybe even "SexyGrandma"? Man, I might have to start pranking my buddy Dave. This could be fun.

No but i have changed the computer name to Dirty Slut when setting one up.