PDA

View Full Version : Delete

bongo
02-22-2006, 04:50 PM
why does some virus cannot be deleted?i tried to delete and it shows a disk error..does anyone experience this problem?i just got a virus..x_X

Arden
03-27-2006, 02:34 AM
Go to task manager and make sure it's not a running process.
You should try to delete it in safe boot mode too.

You can also go to command, typ msconfig and check out what process's (sp?) your pc starts.

These are just some small suggestions, if these doesn't work, come back for more :p

kamesh
05-31-2006, 07:05 AM
A certain procedure needs to be followed in order to delete virus from computer. However, every virus cannot be easily deleted. Nowadays, the virus is being so complexly designed that even anti-virus software does not detect it....

However, once we detect that anything is virus infected, first thing is to know which kind of virus it is. Every virus has certain characteristics, from which it can be identified.

A thorough search in symantec.com would let you know about the virus and the procedure to delete the same.

MysteryMan
05-31-2006, 09:44 PM
You should try what Arden said. But there are some viruses out there which won't delete. There is a software called killbox. Google it up. Follow the steps in the read me file and try if you can delete the thing with it.