PDA

View Full Version : Zone Alarm Pro is FREE today!!!

TimeCode
11-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Zone Alarm Pro is FREE today. Check it out.

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/sum/index.html

Simmy
11-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up - Usually I'd jump at an opportunity like this, but I can't stand that program! I have as many issues with it as I do with Norton/Mcafee (chronic speed issues and firewall problems). Anyone else found the same or is it just me?

Saying that, if I was running AVG free I would probably upgrade to Zone Alarm.

nonchalant
11-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up - Usually I'd jump at an opportunity like this, but I can't stand that program! I have as many issues with it as I do with Norton/Mcafee (chronic speed issues and firewall problems). Anyone else found the same or is it just me?

Agreed.

I stopped using it when it was bought from GRC some years ago. From that time on it was never the same.

RyanMeray
11-29-2008, 10:50 PM

I used to use ZoneAlarm, but in the last year or so, I'd soured on them as I ran into many performance and even stability issues. When a program is responsible for constant lockups on my personal desktop, I can't risk installing it with a client's.