PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] Any Windows DVD for trade

wmacquinn
11-15-2008, 03:51 PM
I have a dvd that contains iso images of os from 98 uo through xp. Just boot from the disk select the version on there you go. Of course you will need the persons key for the machine you are loading. Will trade for single copies of os'. Let me know what you have and we can work something out,

wmacquinn@cox.net

geekhelp4u
11-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Can we get a conformation from Bryce that this is even legal before it starts google caching?

If so, I will contribute... .

wmacquinn
11-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Please make sure it's cool. I don't want to stir up anything. If it's not legal so to speak I may stop using it myself. It's worked fine in the past on computers as long as you use the persons own key. It's just like having everything in one place to me.

dallastekkie
11-16-2008, 01:12 AM
I would definitely like to know if it's legal too. I need an oem copy of media center to legally reinstall on my customer's computers. I have every other operating system but this one.

Blues
11-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I believe selling CDs or DVDs of the OS is legal as long as you are selling an original CD or DVD and not a copy or some kind of burned CD. I agree to get further confirmation on this though. I do think if anyone has spare CDs or DVDs of OS disk selling them to us without a key is good for us.

Bryce W
11-19-2008, 05:47 AM
Im going to close this due to its questionable content.