PDA

View Full Version : Remote Desktop help!!!

karthickips
10-31-2008, 02:24 PM
I want to log onto a friends computer with the remote desktop in XP Professional..We both have broadband connection,but i dont know how to connect Remote Desktop.And what is the difference between netmeeting and remote desktop connection..Pls some one explain in detail..Thanks in advance!!!

Simmy
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Why do you always ask the most basic of questions that you can answer yourself, in a matter of seconds, by using Google. Not only that, wikipedia/google will be able to explain it in greater detail than any of us can on a forum.

Netmeeting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netmeeting)

RDP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Desktop_Protocol)

I've also noticed you post random, simple questions on other forums. If you can be bothered to type the question out, why not type it into google first?

Blues
10-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Why do you always ask the most basic of questions that you can answer yourself, in a matter of seconds, by using Google. Not only that, wikipedia/google will be able to explain it in greater detail than any of us can on a forum.

The fact most all his question are about accessing other computers I don't trust him or he is just too much an idiot or both. For those reasons I basicly offer this guy no help and he spammed my profile comment page thing.

Simmy
10-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Ah yeah, I got the same messages from him saying "I am working in Bahrain for a govt company as security consultant !"

So a security consultant who doesn't know squat about networking or RDP/netmeeting. Yeah right :p

Jager
10-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Ah yeah, I got the same messages from him saying "I am working in Bahrain for a govt company as security consultant !"

So a security consultant who doesn't know squat about networking or RDP/netmeeting. Yeah right :p

What's even funnier is that after doing a quick look over his posts, he says in one of his posts that he is a student learning computers...

I would hope that my security consultant would know about computers before he started working for me, otherwise I would wonder what security he plans on consulting me about...certainly not job security!

karthickips
11-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Hey(Blues) you stupid..Then wat is the use of this forum...You always used to blame me!!!

Blues
11-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey(Blues) you stupid..Then wat is the use of this forum...You always used to blame me!!!

What am I blaming you for I am accusing you of things some of which are proven such as the spam others have mentioned and that the way you act is shady. I am saying due to the shady appearance I am suggesting that we do not help you atleast not directly.

karthickips
11-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Hi,i am a student.I m interested in learning Hardware and Networking and network security.. So if my question is in the form of hacking,I feel sorry..

darren1270
11-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Hey Guys... I agree with all of you ... sounds kind of suspicious to me as well!

There was a point in time when he was asking a lot of questions then it seemed to stop for a while. And, like someone said all about accessing a remote pc.