PDA

View Full Version : Great SEO company - outsource

ITTech
03-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi all,
I've been using a company in India to do my SEO. I use to do the work on my own but don't have time to do it now. They have packages starting at $200 / month for up to 3 keywords.

I have satellite websites one of them they are working on is

SchaumburgComputerRepair.com

keyword:

Schaumburg Computer Repair #1 / #2

laptop repair schaumburg #1 / #2

Data Recovery Schaumgurg Top 5 but usually #2 or #3

wireless network setup schaumburg #1

onsite support schaumburg top 5 varies

There are alot of other websites with similar domain names

schaumburg-computer-repair.com
schaumburg-computer-services.com
computerrepairschaumburg.com etc.

but we have held top rankings for a while now.

another website

CareerChangeTraining.com

Career Change Training #1 or #2

Career Change Training Chicago #1

Career Training Chicago - #24 very competitve keyword moving up in last 6 months

it training chicago - #14 out of 604 million matches! 3 months ago we were not even showing up for this keyword

THey are doing a great job for us if anyone wants their info PM me you can talk to them directly.

seedubya
03-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Not an SEO expert but I know a little.

Your keyword phrases are mostly low to medium competition and low search volume. Looking at your competition for Schaumburg tt should be a piece of cake to get to number one for what you have using a Google Places Page, on-page SEO and some judicious backlinking.

Your career change and training keywords aer also very low volume.

If you're getting the business from your sites then the charge is irrelevant but don't be under the misapprehension that their performance is anything special.

ITTech
03-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Schaumburg for us is a pretty decent size town. Our business is not located in Schaumburg we are 15 minutes away from it. I know a lot of computer repair guys are trying to get top position for computer repair town, laptop repair town, virus removal town, data recovery town. Those are the keywords we are targeting also. These are keywods we are also targeting. There is quite a bit of competition for those keywords for us. We get a jobs from it and it pays for it.

i have other domain names for towns near us and I do not have top position for them. I have not spent time on it because I have no time, I am not paying anyone either because its outside of my budget to do those domains for those towns. For those domains I don't show up on top 10 or at all for some keywords.

Reinstallation of Windows 7 is a piece of cake also thats because we are eperts at it. For some techs who don't really know much about SEO and web design it is not a piece of cake.

I know its EASY but the TIME is a problem unles you have a lot of time to LEARN to do the right stuff and maintain the position.

As techs, we can easily learn this stuff and do just about everything on our own the problem is TIME to learn and implement every thing thats on our to do list.

So if you have time do it. I was just sharing the information with those who do not have the time to learn it and do it.

Good luck :)

16k_zx81
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM
For anyone following seedubya's critique, Schaumburg has a population around 80,000.

Im not getting into the scope of that achievement. Simply quantifying it for people to make up their own minds on the relative merits of the example.

ITTech
03-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Our town has about 30,000 population within an 8 mile radius we probably have a population of over a million. Schaumburg happens to be one of the biggest town near by and about 4 miles from our shop.

If time is spent and you can acheive top position for all those little town it will make a bigger difference. We do get quite a bit of calls from it.

Just a recommendations. I have nothing to gain from sharing my resources!