PDA

View Full Version : SingStar: PS2

Goob
07-28-2006, 02:28 AM
I've recently been introduced to the world of SingStar, and I gotta say, I'm addicited to it now.
For those of you who dont know what singstar is, pretty much is karaoke for your PS2 where you battle against friends and family in how many notes, pitch, words you can get right, and thats pretty much it.

Now I hear all you guys out there saying "I'm not gonna play that, what a gay game" etc....but I thought the same until I went to a friends house and played it and well....you get into it really easy, coz the songs on these games, are ones everyone knows, and you cant help but sing along.

My fave so far is the SingStar Rocks range, lots of good ol rock'n'roll in that one.....but alas, no Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody...yet.

If you ever get the chance to give it a go, I highly recommend you do....no matter if your male or female, young or old....give it a shot.

Bryce W
08-15-2006, 06:38 PM
I said to Goob I wouldnt play this...but I got drunk... and did last weekend.
Two of the girls that were there were singing to "Kylie Minogue & Robbie Williams - Kids" and one of them didnt know the words at all (which I know it word for word sadly). So she gave me the microphone and I took over... though unfortunatly I was singing as Kylie Minogue ;_;

I ended up singing "Europe - Final Countdown" and "Nena - 99 Luft Balloons" against Goob.

Seems gay, FUN game. Get a few drinks into you and you WILL play this game.

Goob
08-15-2006, 06:42 PM
I TOLD YOU YOU'D PLAY!!!

All you gotta do is wait for someone to murder a song, and you like "give me the mic I can do better" and your off

Jura
08-31-2006, 01:43 AM
So she gave me the microphone and I took over... though unfortunatly I was singing as Kylie Minogue ;_;

I ended up singing "Europe - Final Countdown" and "Nena - 99 Luft Balloons" against Goob.

I demand video footage!

Anyway, I seriously don't think video games that have people sing would be hitting the right people who'd normally enjoy singing or are good at it. DDR and camera related games are different. ^^

Goob
08-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Its more just a fun think to play when you have alcohol in you.

On a side note, I love playing DDR, and am not bad at it

Jura
09-10-2006, 03:03 PM
C'mon, record it. You can be a Youtube star. All the Youtube trolls will go crazy.:)