PDA

View Full Version : Little Britain USA

Simmy
10-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Any of you yanks seen this yet? I just wondered what you thought of it. It's reached cult status in the UK.

iptech
10-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Don't worry if you've missed an episode, the same jokes will be repeated on next week's show. :rolleyes:

Simmy
10-10-2008, 05:01 PM
That's true to a point. But I think the fact you know what is coming up makes it funnier at times. Still not my cup of tea - give me southpark, father ted and the office/extras anyday :D

jj2000
10-10-2008, 06:57 PM
i must be a right old fart as i find little britain about as funny as a wet weekend in morecombe .sorry morecombe
much prefer old comedies myself,dadas army, only fools stuff like that.

TimeCode
10-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Sorry everyone... I don't have a TV.

Please, don't offer me one because I don't want it. I haven't paid for cable (did have it free at 1 apartment though) since I moved out of my parents' house in '95 and only bought a TV a while ago because I love movies. I gave it away when I got married.

My wife and I have a projector hooked up to the DVD player with surround sound so we still watch all the movies we want, we just don't have TV. :D

jj2000
10-16-2008, 06:54 PM
christ i wish i could get away without tv @ home but with a wife and daughter who are soap opera addicts i have more chance of knitting fog.:D:D:D