PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown of my plan

hightechrex
01-11-2012, 04:15 PM
These are the plans that I have been adding to my repertoire of services. They are in the work and as labelled "in beta" I posted this for advice on services that I can, rework, remove, add etc etc. I am aware that most residents will not use these plans, but i figured I'd offer it to them anyways. Small Businesses and Large business will be a bit more comprehensive and more expensive. This one is for residents and will provide a baseline for how i will handle small businesses and such.

In Green
Additional packages that can be added to an existing plan. All cost $19.99

Add Software Installations: Configure and install all software
Add Real-Time Monitoring: Monitor all INCOMING traffic, packet filtering, etc remotely. Give customer a phone call if I detect someone gaining access to their machine.
Add Disaster Recovery: Fresh Install in the event anything goes wrong; failed hard disk, OS wont boot, and basically anything that could bring inherent data loss.

The features in blue are more self explanitory and are things that I can offer without much hastle and can't be received unless they subscribe..

Ex: Performance Asessment: Run some benchmarks and utilities and give customers feedback on the performance of their machine (sisoft sandra for example) Break everything down to them and give their machine a score, based on a rating system I have setup. If they want I can give them recommendations on things I can do to improve the performance.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9408/19848079.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/19848079.png/)

RichmondTech
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
I think whenever you have a good, better, best choice, all you see is the price and what you get for each package. I would put the stuff in green on a different page.

Of course to get sales when doing good, better, best choices you need to put services that your customers feel they need. Not sure about you, but I don't get any requests for firmware updates or bandwidth assessments, much less pay $30/month to have someone "monitor" all that for them. What are the REAL services you'd provide to make it worth it for the customer?

hightechrex
01-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I think whenever you have a good, better, best choice, all you see is the price and what you get for each package. I would put the stuff in green on a different page.

Of course to get sales when doing good, better, best choices you need to put services that your customers feel they need. Not sure about you, but I don't get any requests for firmware updates or bandwidth assessments, much less pay $30/month to have someone "monitor" all that for them. What are the REAL services you'd provide to make it worth it for the customer?

Much of what's on that page is pretty much all concept and thrown together. It's pretty much a draft. But if i understand you correctly i should dedicate a whole page to the services in green? I'm guessing I should do that to give a more detailed explanation. But then again, I like keep everything centralized. It's the rule I've been following throughout the design of my site. I don't like the customer being directed all over the place If I don't have to do it. There are some circumstances where it is unavoidable; but for the most part I try to avoid it.

And as far as the services that your asking for; which plan are you talking about? Just one or all?

RichmondTech
01-11-2012, 11:29 PM
But if i understand you correctly i should dedicate a whole page to the services in green?

What I was saying is that typically when you see a good, better, best plan comparison you just see one price point. Having the information in green with additional charges can be a little confusing.

Having a visual like this will clearly show the customer what they get for each price point and could lead to more sales.

http://blog.theservicecoach.com/Portals/85173/images//goodBetterBest.jpg

hightechrex
01-11-2012, 11:49 PM
What I was saying is that typically when you see a good, better, best plan comparison you just see one price point. Having the information in green with additional charges can be a little confusing.

Having a visual like this will clearly show the customer what they get for each price point and could lead to more sales.

Hmmm. I will do that. i will play around with it until its where it needs to be. Thanks for your help :)

TechPro57
01-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Definitely need the $s to go from lowest to highest.

Pretty graphics :)

callthatgirl
01-25-2012, 03:30 AM
I love that oil ad and sent to my designer guy. We do virus removals in 3 parts.

Good: Virus removal $99
Better: Virus removal + data back up + 8 gig flash of data $149
Most Awesome: Virus removal + data back up + 8 gig flash + our antivirus protection plan $199.

Thanks for that ad post, great idea RT!