PDA

View Full Version : 15% off Technet Pro subscription code

zatblast
01-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Not sure anyone is looking to get Technet this time of year but just incase...

15% off Technet Pro using TNFLA12 as the code valid until Feb 29th 2012

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/hh442910.aspx

The code does appear to work without being signed up for Technet Flash emails but I also did not go through and purchase it just checked that the code updated the cart.

Full details as pulled from kurtsh.com

(Note: You’re supposed to be a subscriber of the “TechNet Flash Newsletter” in order to take advantage of this deal. To sign up for TechNet Flash Newsletters, go to THIS LINK.)

From now until February 29th, 2012 Microsoft TechNet Flash subscribers will receive a 15% discount on a new Microsoft® TechNet Subscriptions Professional (the “Offer”):

The Offer is available to Microsoft TechNet Flash subscribers only. The 15% discount is based on the estimated retail price in USD; however, actual prices may vary by country, exchange rate and local taxes. Each individual acquiring a subscription in connection with the Offer (the “Subscriber”) is responsible for all related taxes.
The Offer is valid only for a new twelve (12) month subscription to TechNet Subscriptions Professional and may not be combined with any other promotions, discounts or offers.
The Offer is limited to one (1) per individual Subscriber and may not be used on volume license orders.
To receive the Offer, the Subscriber must be a current TechNet Flash subscriber.

andcorptech
01-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Mine is due for renewal at the end on January, but I have just ordered the renewal from Ingram micro, which is one of our suppliers. It works out cheaper even after the 15% discount. Its about $30.00 cheaper than the price with discount, and $97 cheaper via Ingram than the regular renewal price

Im not sure if any one else suppliers stock this , but it may pay you to look at it before renewing online direct with MS.

FYI , I have also noticed that as an Australia we get shafted big time on pricing. our Technet pricing is

Technet Pro Retail ( no media) - AU$618.00 and US Price is US$349.00
Renewal Price for TN Pro is AU$437.00 as opposed to US$249.00

Our dollar is at or higher than parity now, so whats the deal with that, I guess it cost alot of money to ship plastic boxes with cardboard sleeves in them nowdays ?

emsbronco
01-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Before you buy Technet Pro, look at the Microsoft Action Pack. As of last year, Microsoft has been providing Action Pack subscribers with TechNet as well. they call it TechNet for Action Pack subscribers, but I believe it is pretty much the same as TechNet standard.

andcorptech
01-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Before you buy Technet Pro, look at the Microsoft Action Pack. As of last year, Microsoft has been providing Action Pack subscribers with TechNet as well. they call it TechNet for Action Pack subscribers, but I believe it is pretty much the same as TechNet standard.

I just had a look, and MS Action Pack is AU$406, my technet renewal is cheaper than that. I think MS must hate us in Australia.

sedigital
01-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Action pack you can use for your own commercial use, TechNet you can't.