PDA

View Full Version : please review my website

nennis2k4
12-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey All,

I've been reading the forums for a while and value your input. I'm just looking for the initial thoughts on my website and the services I provide. I would appreciate suggestions and thoughts on logo, content, etc..

The site is http://www.ennistech.com

Thank you!

Nick

CraiGDaniel
12-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Had a very quick glance at the home page, very clean and respectable. I like it.

Although a typo here: "expense of hiring fill-time staff. "i would assume that's meant to be full?

Either way i like it.

PC-Man
12-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Nice layout, but I will replace the banner with details of our services as this is your landing page. First impression matters.

nennis2k4
12-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Had a very quick glance at the home page, very clean and respectable. I like it.

Although a typo here: "expense of hiring fill-time staff. "i would assume that's meant to be full?

Either way i like it.

Thanks. I'm still working on finishing touches and grammar

nennis2k4
12-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice layout, but I will replace the banner with details of our services as this is your landing page. First impression matters.

I am currently working on the banner images! Thanks for the feedback

TechLady
12-21-2011, 05:28 AM
It's very, very professional looking...but personally, I would maybe add a photo of you or your shop or something like that...something to create some kind of connection with the visitor...?

nennis2k4
12-21-2011, 06:29 AM
It's very, very professional looking...but personally, I would maybe add a photo of you or your shop or something like that...something to create some kind of connection with the visitor...?

Thanks for the feed back!

dgast
12-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Generally nice site, but the load time is a little long you might try to tweak it some if possible. The short scroll is nice, quick to see the whole page.

Alphatech
12-21-2011, 04:11 PM
The Site looks very clean and professional. The layout is sample and professional. On your home page Under Google apps there is a typo "ET offers support for developing Google Apps to support yoru" . Overall great job!

houstonpcrepair
12-28-2011, 09:24 PM
You need alot more content for seo purposes and more pages. Where are your h1,h2and h3 tags. I can't tell what your keywords are, you need more keyword density.