12-06-2011, 07:03 PM
www.hightechrex.com

What do you think?

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

16k_zx81
12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Duplicate thread.
http://www.technibble.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32845

OP please only post once for your topic.

tim fitzgerald
12-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Impressive website. Very professional.

Slaters Kustum Machines
12-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I didn't look at a lot, but looks really cool. I did notice this on the Build your own-Will i save money? The "i" should be I.

AdamP
12-06-2011, 11:31 PM
It looks pretty decent. I like it. On your explanation of your 120% guarantee you have a typo "fidn" instead of find. Otherwise it looks great.

hightechrex
12-07-2011, 12:21 AM
It looks pretty decent. I like it. On your explanation of your 120% guarantee you have a typo "fidn" instead of find. Otherwise it looks great.

thanks fixed !
Any advice aside from typos? im not done proofreading as of yet.

Encrypted Existence
12-07-2011, 12:24 AM
I think it looks pretty darn cool overall. One thing that I did notice is that in your "Join the Fight" section your "then" should be "than". Good job. What did you use to make it?

hightechrex
12-07-2011, 01:37 AM
I think it looks pretty darn cool overall. One thing that I did notice is that in your "Join the Fight" section your "then" should be "than". Good job. What did you use to make it?

www.moonfruit.com

Really good website :)

Cornerstone Technologies
12-07-2011, 04:16 PM
$150 for interior dust removal? Really?

BryanLee
12-07-2011, 04:32 PM
I think it looks good for the most part, but I am not a fan of flash websites. You lose anyone that is on a platform that doesn't support flash, such as an iPad. Millions of people use those.

More people than you might think still use dial up internet access and plenty more are using some other slow alternative. If your site doesn't load quickly they may just pass you by.

I would be interested to know how many of those dust removals you do at $149 a pop.

hightechrex
12-07-2011, 04:55 PM
I think it looks good for the most part, but I am not a fan of flash websites. You lose anyone that is on a platform that doesn't support flash, such as an iPad. Millions of people use those.

More people than you might think still use dial up internet access and plenty more are using some other slow alternative. If your site doesn't load quickly they may just pass you by.

I would be interested to know how many of those dust removals you do at $149 a pop.

First and foremost, i intend of having my site redone from the ground up in html5 in the near future. I typically get 2-6 people a month who want their case cleaned and quite a few people who inquire about it. It can be a very time consuming process as you'd imagine.

pcrepairtech
12-11-2011, 02:37 PM
nice site but the main key word is portal thats not good for seo man

YeOldeStonecat
12-12-2011, 08:33 PM
I do like the look...nice flow, nice design. It could use some "spell check" proofing. Example.."Data Recovery" section, ...you have "Unless your OS was whiped cleaned your files"..

"Wiped"....is when you remove/erase/clean something.

There is no such word as "whiped". There is a "Whipped"..but that's when you lash something with a strap or belt as a punishment.

parker.casey
12-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Looks great, from a marketing view.

hightechrex
12-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Looks great, from a marketing view.

thank you, can you explain what you mean by that further?

TLE
12-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Firstly, I'm not keen on your logo, it's hard to read and isn't very recognisable as a brand. I suggest investing in a new logo from 99designs or 48 hour logo.

It seems to take some time loading the content once the background has been loaded. I wonder if this could be optimised in some way maybe?

Your icons look mismatched, I would see if you could find a few icons for the Virus removal, Home Consulting which match the others a little better on your home page.

Maybe this is a work in progress, but 'About the Rex' doesn't actually tell us anything about you.

Otherwise not a bad site..:D

hightechrex
12-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Firstly, I'm not keen on your logo, it's hard to read and isn't very recognisable as a brand. I suggest investing in a new logo from 99designs or 48 hour logo.

It seems to take some time loading the content once the background has been loaded. I wonder if this could be optimised in some way maybe?

Your icons look mismatched, I would see if you could find a few icons for the Virus removal, Home Consulting which match the others a little better on your home page.

Maybe this is a work in progress, but 'About the Rex' doesn't actually tell us anything about you.

Otherwise not a bad site..:D

Thats not my final logo; I've been looking for someone to make it for me. I can't do it on my own. I've tried and failed. The logo (something I don't wish to give details to) is in the works and will spearhead my entire campaign. and as far as my icons looking mismatched, i see what you mean. The overall look needs to be polished and fine tuned a bit. As far as "about the rex" goes, the graphic that I need designed will make that whole page make sense; thats what the space in the center is about :)