PDA

View Full Version : What's on your online store??

totalPCTechs
11-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I'm currently redesigning my website and have decided to setup a online store since I got a lot of calls for virus protection products. I currently only have kaspersky listed but for those of u who do have a online cart what are some stuff you sell online?? Just trying to get some ideas for future products.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

ArtemusComputerTechnology
11-08-2011, 10:43 PM
In my web store, I recently posted a few used and new hard drives. I sold them and now I have an used Toshiba 160GB 2.5 HD left. I just started my web store. I'm going to add some computer accessories and parts to m store.

totalPCTechs
11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
In my web store, I recently posted a few used and new hard drives. I sold them and now I have an used Toshiba 160GB 2.5 HD left. I just started my web store. I'm going to add some computer accessories and parts to m store.

surprising didn't think hard drives would sell as much on a tech store considering competition of best buy, frys, newegg and etc.

Encrypted Existence
11-09-2011, 05:49 PM
surprising didn't think hard drives would sell as much on a tech store considering competition of best buy, frys, newegg and etc.

People will probably be more willing to buy a used HD considering the way the prices have gone up recently.