PDA

View Full Version : the ugliest keyword tags on earth

reesk92
08-12-2011, 08:19 PM
i was just searching google for a article on the forums and came across a site that seemed to have a article about technibble technicians in reality no every single and i mean every single article has the same tags no matter what its about talk about shamless self promotion also wouldnt this make your site completley in serchable by tags

the website in question http://www.keystrokescomputerrepair.com/?tag=technibble-technicians&paged=3

the keywords used in every articles tags

: acrbo backups computer computer advertising computer business computer franchise computer repair Derek Iannelli-Smith E-mail Scam facebook forums gadgets geek geek gifts geeks Inc. iPhone it forums IT, ALL-In-One DVD Ripper, Back up computer, Back up Computer computer accessories, cases, Cloud Drive Optimiser (64-bit), Cloud Drive Storage Service, Cloud Drive Storage Service (64-bit), Computer, computer components, computer drives, computer hardware, computer parts, computer software, Computer Techs, computer upgrades, consumer electronics, Core FTP Server, DarkWave Studio, Dice podcast, digital cameras, dvd drive, Free WAV to MP3 Converter, Free YouTube Downloader, FTPGetter 3 Professional, FTPGetter 3 Professional Portable, FTPGetter 3 Standard, Hard Drives, Keystroke, Keystroke’s Computer Repair, Keystrokes, laptop computers, LightMan Converter, LightMan Extractor, LightMan Recorder, LightMan TagEditor, LightMan Writer, Link Commander, Link Commander Lite, MAGIX MP3 deluxe, Media Download, mobile electronics, mp3 players, online backups, Patrick Palmer, PC, Podnutz, printers, processor, Progressive Integrations, Progressive Integrations Inc., repair service, scanners, seo software, Software Download, sound card, storage drives, Studiopress, tech, tech gifts, technibble technicians, the force field, Tips, tutorials, USB drives, video card, web design, web sites, website, websites, Windows 7, WJFK, Wondershare Music Converter

Xander
08-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I don't know much about SEO but I'm pretty sure there is too much of a good thing.

reesk92
08-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I don't know much about SEO but I'm pretty sure there is too much of a good thing.

im guessing so considering the point of those tags is to alow site users to navigate about the way this guy has it set up no matter what keyword you clcik your gonna get the same articles it makes his site verry disorganised

PDXMicro
08-29-2011, 11:30 PM
Wow, as soon as I went to that site, I had a panic attack. Closed immediately...

Affix Security
08-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah that's not going to help his SEO at all. Keywords need to be short, sweet and relevant. Also the page doesn't even load at all for me so not helping his SEO as well.

KeystrokeComputerRepair
09-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Plus that website is horible! I have made many sites for clients but....I couldn't even sell that one. Funny thing is, his domain name is one letter off from mine lol. Almost have the same business name. :) Arggg.

Just scanned through his site again. Could not find a phone number anywhere. How does he get clients?

cmonova
09-08-2012, 01:47 PM
And of course you have this at the bottom of the site...Always a good customer grabber ;)

Wodine WordPress Theme By Stock To Buy
Cymax Stores Coupon Codes | String Bikini | How To Attract Women
Copyright © 2012. All Rights Reserved.
SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline

callthatgirl
09-09-2012, 05:35 PM
LOL, I agree. This totally turned me on.

Wodine WordPress Theme By Stock To Buy

Cymax Stores Coupon Codes | String Bikini | How To Attract Women

Copyright © 2012. All Rights Reserved.

SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline

JustInspired
09-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Why is he standing on the train tracks?? :p

Instant Housecall - Corey
09-11-2012, 04:04 PM
the website in question http://www.keystrokescomputerrepair.com/?tag=technibble-technicians&paged=3

That site was created (and is probably being maintained) by an article spinner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_spinning), for sure. It's an SEO link farm -- not intended for human use, although there may be someone clicking those ads to generate Adsense revenue for the site owner.

Google's algorithm update de-indexed this kind of junk ages ago. It has a page rank of zero.

SoloCon
09-21-2012, 08:37 PM
This post was first started back in 2011.....

RocklandCompRepair
03-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Uh... all the images are the same lol

jimbojambo
03-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Its such a lovely looking website. I nearly had a seizure