PDA

View Full Version : Cool business card idea if you're looking for one.

TopLevelComp
06-21-2011, 07:22 PM
http://graphicriver.net/item/floppy-disk-creative-business-card/240797

If I didn't already have some made up, I'd be ordering these. It's something so different that you're customers will want to show it off!

AJ.
06-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Pretty cool!!

filler filler filler

RichmondTech
06-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Neat concept. Looks like the floppy image takes up a nice chunk of real estate so I wonder how your information would look. While my clients would recognize floppy disks, I don't know if I'd want to associate my company with an outdated technology.

Same format on the image of a tablet screen would be nice!

PaulRome
06-22-2011, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the share. These are all great. And 6 bucks for the psd files is a good deal.

Best of luck

TenYardFight
06-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Neat concept. Looks like the floppy image takes up a nice chunk of real estate so I wonder how your information would look. While my clients would recognize floppy disks, I don't know if I'd want to associate my company with an outdated technology.

I don't think they "associate" you with old technology as much as they appreciate the preservation of a 90's relic! I think I'm pulling the trigger. Considerably more interesting than my current cards...

PCS
06-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Love it, but how many people won't get it?

It's been a long time since they became outdated.

Appleby
06-23-2011, 01:53 AM

Love it, but how many people won't get it?

It's been a long time since they became outdated.

Totally agree. I think it looks awesome but it would have been much cooler in 1999.:D I wouldn't expect many avg. users under 30 to have a clue what a floppy is.

Xander
06-23-2011, 01:55 AM
http://askthecomputerlady.com/questions/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Qatoolbar1.jpg

wtigger
06-25-2011, 06:44 AM
Ya, it seems that the "floppy disk" image is still popular in many programs as a "Save" icon :D ehousecalls just jogged my memory on that one. But I think most people don't really know what it is other than an "icon" :D