PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Laptops for Scottish Techs

Haktar
06-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Hey Guys,

i do motherboard repair for a few people and one of them has offered me laptops at a good reduction, there about 100-200 off the rrp, they are over stock from the likes of Dixons/Comet/Currys etc, if anyones interested send me a pm ;)

Martyn
06-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Are the English excluded? :p

Haktar
06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Haha nah of course not, i just don't know what the postage would be like ;)

wimwauters
06-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Hey Guys,

i do motherboard repair for a few people and one of them has offered me laptops at a good reduction, there about 100-200 off the rrp, they are over stock from the likes of Dixons/Comet/Currys etc, if anyones interested send me a pm ;)

Erm... checked ebay lately? Demand is low and supply is sky-high.

4ycr
06-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Where about in Scotland? I will pm you tomorrow

Painless
06-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Where about in Scotland? I will pm you tomorrow

Same question. I'll PM you when I get to my PC.

John

Haktar
06-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Haha aye but there not the usual ebay crap there all still boxed with full warranty's as far as im aware, ill be finding more details out shortly.

Like I said I do some trade work, I first found out about this supplier because he supplies one of my clients, and he usually sells the laptops for about 200 off the rrp and he still makes an easy 150.

By all means send PM's, I don't actually sell laptops out of my shop were strictly just a workshop but I have always been interested in buying and selling laptops, and the more we buy the cheaper they are ;)

I am located in Inverclyde, about 20Min outside of glasgow

wimwauters
06-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Haha aye but there not the usual ebay crap there all still boxed with full warranty's as far as im aware, ill be finding more details out shortly.

You do that. And if you have time, check out the Argos and Misco accounts on eBAY...

Haktar
06-09-2011, 09:38 AM
You do that. And if you have time, check out the Argos and Misco accounts on eBAY...

I have checked them out in the past and im not interested in there 'reductions' considering we can all get laptops else where at cheaper prices than there's.

From what ive been told from my client is that he has been getting laptops at great reductions from this guy for over a year and now that ive been introduced to him I want in on it and i was offering the same to you guys, if you don't want in on what could be a potentially be a great money maker then have fun with Argos and Misco ;)

wimwauters
06-10-2011, 08:10 AM
I have checked them out in the past and im not interested in there 'reductions' considering we can all get laptops else where at cheaper prices than there's.

The present is not necessarily a carbon copy of the past. Keep an open mind :cool:

From what ive been told from my client is that he has been getting laptops at great reductions from this guy for over a year and now that ive been introduced to him I want in on it and i was offering the same to you guys, if you don't want in on what could be a potentially be a great money maker then have fun with Argos and Misco ;)

Thanks, but no thanks, even though I'm probably 'leaving money on the table' :rolleyes:

Is there a time limit on this offer?

Haktar
06-12-2011, 05:43 PM
nah theres no time limit, the laptops will change all the time but the price will usually be similar, i found out the details, the current ones are Samsung R530's with 4GB of ram they are OEM machines, although there are no chargers, there coming in at 200