PDA

View Full Version : SEO Proposal: Write a guest post for my PR5 computer repair blog

edmar
04-18-2011, 05:08 AM
If you know SEO, you know what this is all about. Here's a win-win proposal for those looking to get a high quality backlink to their computer repair business site.

I have a PR5 computer repair blog. This is a 3-year-old site. I'm actually offering this service for $5 on a freelance site (fiverr) but I will open it here on technibble for FREE.

I will post your computer repair article on my site. That is a win situation for me. I will get new material and will make my site active.

It will be a win situation for you. You can put up to two backlinks on the article pointing to your site. Using your desired anchor text. You can point it to your local computer repair shop or to your blog site. It will stay on the frontpage for at least 24 hours (usually more) so the link juice will pass to your site.

Now for the rules:
1. The article should be related to computer repair or Windows how-to's (If you're not sure, you can ask me)
2. It should be a unique article, not copied on the web. I will check it if it has a duplicate before publishing. The reason for this is obvious, google likes unique articles and it will be give more weight by the search engines.
3. Article with videos are okay. Article with pictures are more than welcome.

If this is a violation of a technibble rule, I'm sorry, I will delete it.

By the way here's the address: computer repair guide (http://www.edmartechguide.com)

sevenfold70
04-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Guest blogging eh? Good!