PDA

View Full Version : Recent North Korea Issues

Bryce W
06-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Has anyone else been following this?

They have been making a bit of noise about their development of nuclear weapons for about a year and a half now, but recently America and Japan are getting really edgy about this.

This weekend America moved a bunch of patriot missile sites into Japan. I cant say I blame Japan though, last year the North Koreans launched a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead over Japan which crashed into the sea as part of a test.

Also, North Koreans nuclear scientists have been seen in Iran last week which is getting America pretty paranoid. Personally I think that North Korea is just making nose and flexing its muscles but dont do much as there are few countries which will support it if a war broke out.

Anyone else been following this? What do you think?

A Guy
06-29-2006, 05:02 PM
i thnk the koreans are just bluffing ,if the have the bombs they would have already used them.....no one likes koreans because the koreans dont like anyone...:)

Bryce W
06-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Im pretty sure they are bluffing as well, its probably more of a case of them wanting recongintion or to be feared which is already happening. As I mentioned before if any sort of a war broke out noone would support them. Their closest ally would be China but I highly doubt that China would get in on it as its not in their best interests commercially.

I also think that American news is making much more of it than it actually is with "Korean scientists in Iran?? ZOMG THEY ARE GANGING UP ON AMERICA TO NUKE US" stories.