PDA

View Full Version : Kaseya IT Center promo

trendless
04-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Man would I like to get my hands on a promo code for Kaseya .. anyone know where to look?

jeremyc
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
has anyone been able to locate any of these? i am eager to check it out.

thanks!

Knightsman
04-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Why Kaseya?

Have you checked out GFI?

ProfessorCPU
04-28-2011, 06:22 AM
You may want to check out "IT Techware" as well. ;)

It automates many utilities already. Antivirus, Antispyware, registry Cleaners, Defragmenting and so on.

Plus it has a simple method to allow users to add other utilities into it's automation routine. Everything can be setup on a schedule. It logs maintenance to the website so you can easily keep track of every computer in your account's maintenance from around the world.

TimJacobs
04-28-2011, 07:11 AM

It automates many utilities already. Antivirus, Antispyware, registry Cleaners, Defragmenting and so on.

Plus it has a simple method to allow users to add other utilities into it's automation routine. Everything can be setup on a schedule. It logs maintenance to the website so you can easily keep track of every computer in your account's maintenance from around the world.

I tried searching for it but couldn't find it......... Got a link for it?

TimJacobs
04-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Scratch That............... I got it

TimJacobs
04-28-2011, 07:30 AM
OK, I checked out IT Techware and well I don't see a link to download a trial or any good screenshots, so Yeah..........

MrUnknown
04-28-2011, 02:12 PM

secretly pitching your own software/company without a disclosure is a sure way to get people to hate you and may be against the rules of the forum.

ATTech
04-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Sounds like another setup, similar to what we saw with CSHotline last week.

I guess we can add this one to the list too?

MobileGeeks
04-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Automated stuff never works correctly in my world, I find that I have to keep check up on it each week.

camori
04-30-2011, 12:06 PM
@trendless, We are happy to help you with your ITCenter trial.

You can use the promo code "VACenter", or log into http://virtualadmin.Kaseya.com/ and register (promo code not needed).

If you do register, please drop me a line so we can send you some training links to help you get started.

Regards,

Chris
Virtual Administrator
Chris@virtualadministrator.com