PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring Technibble WRITERS

Bryce W
03-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Technibble currently has writing opportunities available.
I am looking for a few people to write technical how-tos on an ongoing basis. I am not talking consumer level technical articles like how to defrag your computer. I would be looking for technician level information such as how to create an unattended install disc, reviews of technician CRMs (I can arrange review copies), 10 tools to fix X etc..

I would also be looking for people to write about the Computer Repair business. You can do technicial articles, or business articles or both. What you are good at.

This is a paid position and the rate will be agreed upon between myself and you. I can give you a list of topics to write about or you can suggest something to me.

I am really looking for people with a real work ethic. People I can rely on to update at least once a week. If they say it'll be done on a certain date then it'll be done on that date.

Please PM me if you are interested with the subject "Writing Opportunity". Tell me about yourself such as where you are located, if you have a business, how long has it been running etc..
Examples of past writing would be great but is not required.

BryanVest
03-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Applied to offer SEO articles :)