PDA

View Full Version : Mobile version of Technibble

mjbasford
03-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Im not sure if i am missing it, but on the mobile version of the technibble homepage, i can not seem to find a link to the forums. Not a problem for me, but just figured i would let Bryce/whoever takes care of that issue aware of it.

If it is there, someone let me know so i can shutup.

Martyn
03-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Im not sure if i am missing it, but on the mobile version of the technibble homepage, i can not seem to find a link to the forums. Not a problem for me, but just figured i would let Bryce/whoever takes care of that issue aware of it.

If it is there, someone let me know so i can shutup.

I use Tapatalk instead

mjbasford
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
yeah, i just type /forums at the end of the address, so its not an issue. just wanted to point it out in case it is supposed to be there.

Im cheap, why pay for something (Tapatalk) when i can do it just as well within the browser?

Martyn
03-08-2011, 10:09 PM
yeah, i just type /forums at the end of the address, so its not an issue. just wanted to point it out in case it is supposed to be there.

Im cheap, why pay for something (Tapatalk) when i can do it just as well within the browser?

Have you used Tapatalk, no comparison?

mjbasford
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM
No, i have not, last time i checked the trial (free) version was not available anymore for me to try it out first. It may be much nicer and easier to use, i honestly do not know.

Xander
03-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Be careful with Tapatalk. Apparently, it's next to impossible for uses to figure out how to stop the "Posted this with Tapatalk on my ___ phone". Martyn is one of the rare ones.

(Sorry, but some of us turn off sigs so this is just annoying)

TimJacobs
03-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Here (http://www.technibble.com/technibble-is-mobile-friendly/) is a post from Bryce on the Mobility of TN

Painless
03-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Be careful with Tapatalk. Apparently, it's next to impossible for uses to figure out how to stop the "Posted this with Tapatalk on my ___ phone". Martyn is one of the rare ones.

(Sorry, but some of us turn off sigs so this is just annoying)

You just go to the first page, press menu - more - settings and then amend the signature.

This was sent from my HTC with the signature turned off. Dead easy.

Xander
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
You just go to the first page, press menu - more - settings and then amend the signature.

This was sent from my HTC with the signature turned off. Dead easy.Tell that to all the forum members who haven't figured that out. Or, the ones who think that they need to manually add a sig for every post.

Sincerely,
Xander