PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] Free Social Media eBook For email marketing help and sign up

callthatgirl
02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
With Bryce's permission to post:

I have signed up to be a business partner with Constant Contact. As part of my duties of being a business partner is to help promote their services, which I will gladly do because I really enjoy their services. I have worked with Constant Contact in the past and just recently came back because of their stronger social media tools, which I use everytime I sent out an email newsletter.

They would like me to outreach to others who may be interested in using email newsletters for marketing. No better crew this this crew I figured, but I didn't want to come out and ask you all to sign up without telling you all about the parternship and offer some help, so you actually get involved and start marketing to your clients they way CTG has been. Which is a great way to help educate them, offer specials and discounts and help promote other services.

Here is an offering for those interested, but have yet to sign up and get started.

For those that sign up under my affiliate link, I offer the following:
**Free copy of my eBook (so you can learn other tips for growing your social media that includes using email newsletters)

**10 weeks of newsletter content for your newsletters (you have permission to copy our messages in yours). We are now sending them out every week (or try to weekly) and they include informational and educational pieces. Some include personal stories, but this is good to talk to your audience and share stories--so you can replace our stories with your own. My newsletters average 16%-30% open rates, and the click throughs are getting better (like for affiliations and specials on my website). Numbers grow as you read the analytics of the newsletter.

**You also have our permission to use the content on your blog. (which is the beautiful part of newsletters...draw the readers to the core of your business)

Here is the link

http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=callthatgirl

Many here have already signed up on my website to use Constant Contact but are not using it yet. If you are one of those folks, message me and after I verify your sign up, I will send you the eBook as well.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you get into this. It's really been a benefit to Call That Girl and our social media building.

Lisa@callthatgirl.biz

TimJacobs
02-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Ok, Lisa I signed up..

callthatgirl
02-22-2011, 12:52 AM
email me lisa@callthatgirl.biz and I'll email it over.

TimJacobs
02-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Email Sent

-----Filler Text-----------

rmorrison100
04-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Sent you an email. Please check. Thanks.

rmorrison100
04-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Sent you an email. Please check. Thanks.

kmeyntz
04-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Signed up and sent you an email.

mariajosh
11-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Use this eBook as your guide and you'll find out how to develop the right strategy, discover the best sites for your industry and use them to get the results you want:

* Closer relationships with your customers
* More qualified traffic
* Ability to test market a new idea
* Feedback from the public
* Reputation control
* Improved ROI.