PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here a sales rep/manufacturer rep for any product (computer or not)

tankman1989
01-30-2011, 03:33 AM
I just accepted a job that is a Full time sales rep/manufacturer rep and I have to develop my own leads and all. It is a great company, Very Green and a family atmosphere!

I also plan on working on my computer when I'm not working. This will hopefully allow me to see the computer again as it was before. I always did the best work when I was doing computers as a hobby, not as a job. I always end up getting more done when I'm on a limited time schedule.

anonymous Mac Tech
01-30-2011, 04:46 AM
You might want to try a forum that is not centered on computer technicians. I don't know, maybe a forum for sales/manufacturing reps?

tankman1989
01-30-2011, 05:10 AM
You might want to try a forum that is not centered on computer technicians. I don't know, maybe a forum for sales/manufacturing reps?

I fully intend to. I was kind of curious as to whether any members here were reps or distributors for Barracuda, AlienWare, WD, ETC...Being a manufacturers rep is fairly the same across the board and I was wondering if anyone here did that in conjunction to another full time job.

JustMe
01-30-2011, 05:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone here did that in conjunction to another full time job.

I worked as a manufacturer's rep back in the early '80s and no... had no time for other employment/side jobs even if I wanted to. I would imagine that you would work even longer hours in today's work environment.

seedubya
01-30-2011, 01:53 PM
I was a pharma rep for 3 years.