PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use techinline remote support?

krtechsolutions
01-29-2011, 03:23 PM
So today i had a client that i was not able to access her machine with teamviewer, showmypc or join.me, however I did a quick google and found techinline and did the try it free for 15 days, and it worked great it mostly web based.

The client had norton and windows 7 and no UAC or norton alerts at all.

techoftheday
02-01-2011, 04:01 PM
yes, I've been a long-time user myself. Works like a charm, especially when it comes to computer-illiterate clients at the other end who are difficult to walk through the connection process of some similar tools (such as LogMeIn). This one is dead-simple to use

hozdaman
02-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I also use it too and like the ease of use for the client. Plus I really like the customization that can be done as well.

Argzurc
02-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Anyone used Gotoassist and how Techinline compares with this?

Thanks

MikeTheTech
02-16-2011, 09:58 PM
You know, I tried TechInLine out, and it seems a lot slower than others (like LogMeIn Rescue.) Your thoughts?

gooseman8433
02-18-2011, 04:33 PM
I have used techinline's service and like it. I did not really notice a big speed difference, I also use teamviewer and logmein. I do like techinline's pricing setup and that you can do the custom branding even with the pay per session option for those with sporadic remote support requests. The one thing I would like to see in it, that it doesn't have, is reboot into safemode and reconnect while in safe mode. I have found that very useful with logmein and teamviewer, but techinline does make it easy to connect remotely to a novice user and help them out.

cpaul123
02-18-2011, 06:56 PM
krtech - were you able to figure out why teamviewer and others didnt work? just curious...i just purchased teamviewer after testing it out for a few months.