PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Leztek
04-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Hey guys...

I'm back.. I went through a hard time the last few months. My wife left me and I am heading for a divorce.

As a man it was one of the hardest things to do. Some how I managed to keep the business up and running while maintaining my full time job.

Now it's time to expand the business....

Thanks

Lez

gunslinger
04-30-2008, 04:02 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad luck Lez. Good to have you back.

thecoldone06
04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Very sorry to hear about your back luck. But it sounds like your turning it around for yourself which is good!

Nathan H
04-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad streak.

But from someone whos been there.... There is light at the end of the tunnel, and things usually have a wierd way of turning out quite good in the end.

Sounds like you've turned a major corner and are well on the way to a full recovery.

I got some advice which sort of made sence.
"That which doesn't break us, only serves to make us stronger."

When I questioned that, i got told, well, now you have 1 less Birthday Gift, Christmas, Gift Annerversary Gift and Valenties Gift to buy.

And one night stands are now OK I you want them.

MrMille
04-30-2008, 08:29 PM
best to ackknowledge the problems,
if they can't be overcome,
or the will isn't there to overcome them,
best to seperate.

Where's gregh these days?

PS:
if?

gunslinger
04-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Where is gregh. I was wondering the same thing.

thecoldone06
04-30-2008, 09:33 PM
He has that cyst (http://www.technibble.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1695) back in January. I hope there aren't proving to be complications with it.

Leztek
05-01-2008, 03:19 AM
Thanks all...

Yeah... February and March were tough... real tough... but I seem to have my head back on fairly straight....

I was my business to take off so I can say... TAKE THAT... lol

Thanks again for the support...

Lez

lazzo71
05-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Hey Leztek, I went through all of that a while ago. It's very painful and stressful and takes a while to get over.
I have certainly moved on and am now in what I call my "real marriage". There are a lot of cliches involved with this so I won't use any, just think of the future and what you can gain, not what you've lost. (Sorry, had to use a cliche after all).

Take care.

generalj
05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I am going through the same thing right now too. Can be really hard at times. My wife left me after I returned from Iraq and took my 1 year old son with her to Germany. :/ Well anyways, its been a year for me and I am getting there the hardest thing for me right now is missing my son. Anyways. Just stay moving forward and don't hesitate to get help if you need it. I waited a long time before going in to seek help and I wish I went sooner.