View Full Version : Help with TS CALs

01-07-2011, 09:26 PM
I need some help with TS CALs. I know I need user licenses but when I search to buy some there are different ones, such as OPEN licensing, which is much cheaper. I need licenses for Windows Server 2008 R2 and plan on buying a bulk pack of 5. What I need to know is if I can buy these open licenses and they will work fine or would there be conflict as I have read they are for non-profits and the like. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

01-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Open license should be fine. Just be carefullas there are different types of open license (ie educational, not for profit, large corporate etc).

If its an OEM server just go with OEM CAL's.