PDA

View Full Version : Widget on website?

ComputerLife
04-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm looking for suggestions on different tools or site widgets I can program for my website that will draw in more customers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Remember, I want to program something myself, I'll give it away to everyone on technibble.

Really, what would you like to have on your website that maybe I can program and everyone here can use?

hawks5999
04-19-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Are you hoping the widget will drive traffic to you? Is this to be placed on your site or on others' sites and point back to yours? Or are you thinking of programming some tools like yougetsignal.com has and then try to get dugg? Not sure I'm following what you are really asking...

ComputerLife
04-19-2008, 02:34 AM
I'm just looking for the community put our heads together to come up with an idea/tool that people may like when they come to our website that would help us convert them into a customer. Some websites have the online virus scanner or security risk scanner. I can program it but I'm having a hard time trying to think of something other than a virus scanner. If we come up with something then I'll program it and give it away. No gimmicks, no getting dug or stumbled, just something to help us all.