PDA

View Full Version : A tip to stand out from the others

TheUrge
04-08-2008, 07:13 PM
I've been experimenting with Craigslist lately and have posted a few different ads to see what works best. I've had a few calls with all of my ads, but one ad I posted really brought me a lot of business recently. What's the secret?

Focus on being customer service oriented. Make the customer aware that you are there for them. This may sound obvious, but you'd be surprised how much this will make you stand out from the other amateurs out there. By ensuring customers that you will get the job done right and that you won't leave them out in the cold says alot about both you and your business. Customer service is really taken for granted these days, and people want to know that they can rely on someone to get the job done. Based on other business ventures I've done in the past, I really believe if you make this your number one priority, everything else will fall into place.

This may be nothing new to some of you here, but I think it's really good tip to pass along and focus on.

generalj
04-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the tip. I know the importance about customer service and agree with you. The tip you presented lets me think that its not just saying you offer good customer service but "letting" them know you offer the best service. You have to up the ante on this and I will give it try on my craigslist add since it has ran for a week or two and not one call yet.
Thanks.

Pc Fixed Right
04-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Can you show us the link please?

cmonova
04-09-2008, 10:25 AM
I agree totally. Craigslist advertising does work if done correctly. Your ad has to one stand out from the others. You need to make sure you put alot of thought into what you want it to show potential customers.

If anything change your ad up and put a new one on a daily basis. Depending on what area you are in your ad will drop to the bottom rather quickly.

I have been doing Craigslist advertising for a few years and even have contracts with businesses to run their ads for them. The key is making your ad work for you.

I won't put a link to any of my ads here due to flagging etc. But, if someone wants to see one just pm me and i'll show you a link. Plus, tell me what state you are in. Or if you are running an ad send me the link and i'll look it over for you.

TheUrge
04-10-2008, 03:35 AM
Can you show us the link please?

Send me a PM if you would like a link...