PDA

View Full Version : FBML Offer

cmonova
11-04-2010, 11:27 PM
<snipping for being against the rules>

iptech
11-04-2010, 11:49 PM
That looks very slick! :cool: I don't advertise on Facebook (as yet) but I do have business customers who do - do you offer re-sell licensing options?

cmonova
11-04-2010, 11:52 PM
You can use it on as many clients as you want. And yes I think it is slick as compared to some other ways people are trying to do FBML.

badkinsdesigns
11-05-2010, 12:08 AM
I just started messing with FBML a couple weeks ago, but how is this different from just adding a tab that allows for custom markup?

cmonova
11-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I just started messing with FBML a couple weeks ago, but how is this different from just adding a tab that allows for custom markup?

Because with this it works like and looks like a mini website within a single Facebook tab. Adding FBML and doing custom markup will not get you the same results. Plus, this is much much easier than doing it that way.

badkinsdesigns
11-05-2010, 11:20 AM
i gotcha, makes sense now I think. So you can add a tab and inside that tab you can have multiple "pages"?

I actually may have a customer that would be interested in this, I put up a basic fbml tab for them last week that had all of their info rather than the tiny amount facebook actually allows. I meet with them again next week, will suggest this and let you know.

cmonova
11-06-2010, 03:24 AM
i gotcha, makes sense now I think. So you can add a tab and inside that tab you can have multiple "pages"?

I actually may have a customer that would be interested in this, I put up a basic fbml tab for them last week that had all of their info rather than the tiny amount facebook actually allows. I meet with them again next week, will suggest this and let you know.

You don't add a tab. It's actually one main file that is documented where you put your content for each tab (or rename the tabs) and utilize that file for the FBML.

cmonova
11-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Just to clarify something on this.....All the monies that are brought in from this go to the ACRBO hence the paypal address that is directed there. That money is used for the ACRBO for things such as high school scholarships etc....I make absolutely NO money on this product.