PDA

View Full Version : Nine Technology (Branded Auto Backup)

DonsTechnology
10-22-2010, 12:46 AM
So I haven't actually used their service yet, but they are VERY fast and easy to deal with. Their branding fee is $500 (But if you say you are a member of the ACRBO they waive that fee (Not sure if they check or not, but registration is free ACRBO.com))

Anyway, their pricing to start out is $4/pc/month for unlimited GB of space, of which you can resell for any price. (different prices for server backup)

I suggest you check them out. their website is: ninetechnology.com

MrUnknown
10-22-2010, 12:50 AM
I just got my branded client from them, and you are right about being very easy to deal with.

Software seems to work great so far. I put the free trial 2GB client on my system.

DonsTechnology
10-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Good to know, that was my only reservation.

cmonova
10-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Their branding fee is $500 (But if you say you are a member of the ACRBO they waive that fee (Not sure if they check or not, but registration is free ACRBO.com))

Yes they do verify it ;)

Corbin
10-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Man I hit them up right away we had a web conferance and I have yet heard back, from the guy I talked to. I even sent a check up email :( Maybe I need to hit them up again we so need a better solution then what we currently offer.

4ycr
10-22-2010, 11:41 AM
I am about to sign up with them. I have had the client installed on my computer for about a week and it has went well. I will be changing it to the server client later today just to make sure it backs up my database.

cmonova
10-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Man I hit them up right away we had a web conferance and I have yet heard back, from the guy I talked to. I even sent a check up email :( Maybe I need to hit them up again we so need a better solution then what we currently offer.

I sent you a PM with the email address of who to contact.

Knightsman
12-03-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm currently using it right now. Bit hesitant right now because I haven't received my check for my first few clients yet.

I've signed up about 6 clients for a year term.

They are great at getting back about technical issues, always willing to answer questions. I believe it will eventually be an awesome product to offer.
Right now its a great system, but little things are still bothering me, them still being new, I imagine this is on their drawing board.

Ability to access files from anywhere on the web
Iphone/Droid/blackberry app
able to right click a file and add it to the backup system
Easier client sign up.
They also put Nine technology over everything, so its harder to promote it as my brand over theirs.