PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Certification

MMAUY
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I have been wanting to get adobe certified for a while, I decided to finally do it, has anyone done this? what did you use to study? What are some good books I can pickup or videos I can buy, to get me prepared for the adobe exam?

Blues
03-12-2008, 02:12 PM
I didn't even know there was an Adobe certification. I guess there are certs for just about anything. I find most are probly a waste its better to learn the program and then maybe get a cert just for show more then anything.

gunslinger
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I didn't even know there was an Adobe certification. I guess there are certs for just about anything. I find most are probly a waste its better to learn the program and then maybe get a cert just for show more then anything.

But its that way for most things. The most stupid people I have ever met had certs coming out of their ears. Being certified just means you went to the classes and did your time enough to pass a test. I does not mean you know what you are doing. That being said I guess If like Blues said, you just want it for show, or if a certain job you want requires it, there are thousands of tutorals online you could study.