PDA

View Full Version : Batch File - AVG Offline Updates

mh348
03-07-2008, 07:45 AM
IS it possible to write a batch file that will download the AVG Offline Updates and save it in a folder, then once a week I can just copy the files to my Flash for updating clients PC's.

acs
03-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Have a look at the AVG site forums here:-

http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/read.php?1,27796,backpage=,sv=

mh348
03-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I know how to download the Manual Update Files, what I want is a batch file, that will download all the new updates to a folder without me having to go to the website.

Nathan H
03-07-2008, 09:38 AM
If any know's how to do that, can they also if possible provide assistance in doing the same for Spybot S&D 1.5, AVG AntiSpyware & Adaware.

Good tools that have proven themselves.

So Far I HAve been using the following Command Line Scripts:

But having a batchfile that does this weekly and saves to a File(E.G. C:\Updates) will be sooo much better...
************************************************** **********************************************
"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autoupdate /autocheck /autofix /autoclose /autoimmunize
This Runs Spybot S&D; Automatiaclly Updates itself, the runs a check and repairs anything it finds, it immunises it's self then closes - cool eh!
************************************************** **********************************************
Windows Defender Command Line Utility: Updates then Scans
mpcmdrun.exe -SignatureUpdate -Scan
Ad-Aware 2007: Automatically Updates then Scans
"C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Ad-Aware2007.exe" +update /full +auto

gadz00ks1
03-07-2008, 02:47 PM
wow thats so strange, i was working on the same thing last night with almost the exact same swithches and apps, except Im trying run it as script instead a batch file. I have not tried the autoupdate setup you inquired about but it would be nice.