PDA

View Full Version : Is my website ok?

mein
09-10-2010, 10:35 PM
www.contlaw.co.uk (http://www.contlaw.co.uk)

I'd appreciate honest feedback on my site. The business has just been going for a couple of months and I see the net as an important part of my marketing

B3ng
09-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi mate,

Thats a really nice site, especially like the rates page, plain and concise.

Only small thing i found is that the header graphic is a bit lost on that background colour, you may want to play around with the colour scheme to make it stand out a little bolder. Love it otherwise! :cool

iptech
09-10-2010, 11:36 PM
You need someone to check the grammar and syntax. I wouldn't put so much emphasis on your insurance underwritings. Your justification for charging so much more for business users won't gain you much credibility, they're buying the same skillset, right?

NeutronTech
09-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Those prices seem rather low. How are you going to pay the bills? Even if you work from home, you need to charge like you have a shop. You have to think about it like this. Your a professional, so you should charge like a professional. It doesn't matter if you have a shop or not. Raise the prices or your going to be working 3 times as hard as most people here for the same amount of money.

mein
09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks for all the feedback.

NeutronTech: The rates I use are pretty average for this location, although I do need to keep an eye on them to see if I need to increase them. remember I'm using not $

iptech: Thanks, were there any specific grammar or syntax issues you spotted.

B3ng: agree on the logo colours. I'll play around with that.

ProTech Support
09-11-2010, 05:48 PM
I like the site, mainly because it is so clean and uncluttered. That always gets a thumbs up from me. The only thing I don't like is the font you use :o