View Full Version : GoverLAN
09-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Anyone ever use it? We are implementing it on a large client base and it's an outstanding tool
04-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Digging this up as this is the ONLY reference to Goverlan on the entire forums. Just got some spam from them
GoverLan has been providing remote IT management software to corporations since 1998 (view our clients (http://www.pjtec.com/client_Base.html)). Which remote IT management tool are you using now? Kaseya, LanDesk, CentraStage, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, Bomgar, GFI?
Our Remote Control Suite changes/improves how you manage your network. The tool is purposely not a public cloud solution, it is a private internal LAN solution for the corporate environment only. A secure, intuitive, out-of-the-box IT Management Suite with instant active directory integration. Download a free 30 day trial… www.goverlan.com
Top 3 reasons why IT Admins switch?
Remote Control / Lightning Fast
* Remote to a specific AD user - Thin clients, VM, Hyper V sessions.
* Monitor multiple machines in one dashboard view.
* Work without interrupting the user.
Active Directory Integration
* Fully manage Active Directory User/Computer/Group objects.
* Inherits all AD security.
* Use AD objects as targets for scripts, deployments or maintenance.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.