PDA

View Full Version : Website Critique

TrueICT
08-25-2010, 05:12 PM
I've been in business since March and am finally sorting a website out. I've had a graphic design company do the visuals and I will convert it to a site (my background is PHP programming).

I'd really appreciate some feedback on the website as well as my new Business Card which I have put together based off of the style and design for the website. Please be honest! I know the business card isn't quite a finished product yet so all feedback is really appreciated!

Neil

mraikes
08-25-2010, 06:19 PM
I assume the proportions are messed up just because of the way it's posted here.

Overall, I like the layout. Phone number emphasized, visually interesting, good use of color, fun logo, essential services are clear & obvious (computer repair, virus removal, etc). Nice.

Personally, I'd move "Networking" to the bottom of the list on the left and bump up virus removal. Keeps the more common search terms higher & more visible.

Now let's see the actual content . . . ;)

mein
09-11-2010, 04:24 PM
I like it. would be good to see the actual site, is it live?

TrueICT
09-12-2010, 03:59 PM
The designers only handed over at the start of this week. I've converted it from illustrator but now have to write the content. It might be a week before its live.