PDA

View Full Version : Leads on some hardware

Rabid_frog
02-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Hey guys, haven't been here in a while, though, so I'm not all caught up on whats been going on lately, but i was wondering if anyone has any constant/reliable/inexpensive online or local Nashville, Tn shops where i can pick up about 6-8, 800mhz, 256mb, 20gig, old desktops, no need for monitors, I may need a KVM switch, though, any leads would be great, keep in mind i want to spend as little as possible, I've already checked ebay and craigslist but they don't seem to be too constant, and i've checked out http://www.erpcsales.com/, the prices are ok, but still a little more than i want to spend.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance -will-

Bryce W
02-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Check out local computer & IT auctions. You'll be able to get the old stuff very cheaply. You will most likely be able to get many of the exact same model too since the people who are selling them are either companies or government.

Blues
02-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I don't think we have the many of them and I usually crap them for parts to fix the better broken models. If I can get a count on them I might be able to get you some. PM me and I can try to get a count on them and thier specs also let me know what all you need with the hardware.