PDA

View Full Version : Garbled Text on Technibble articles

Nathan H
02-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi, Bryce and the gang.

When reading article from this site I often get garbled text, such as the example below
The key parts of this image is that this message is designed to look like it is part of the inbuilt Windows XP Security Centre. Up the top it has the Internet Explorer security warning bar which says “Warning: possible Spyware or Adware infection! Click here to scan your computer for Spyware and Adware”

this was taken from:

http://www.technibble.com/case-study-removing-a-virusadware-not-detected-by-scanners/

is it a Technibble issue of is there something that needs to be done at my end?

P.S. I have only noticed this when browsing this site; this leads me to believe it may be a site issue rather than an issue with my PC, as is it we my PC then it would (Most likely) have happened on other sites I browse as well.

Any Ideas???

thecoldone06
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I get this every once in a while as well.

Blues
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
It was worse at one point but a bit of it has been fixed I just accept it as it is usualy with tings like "don't"

Bryce W
02-13-2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah, Ive noticed it. Its an issue common with the publishing system we use. Seems to happen when we update the system. Ive cleaned it up in the past, looks like I need to do it again.