PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sales

generalj
02-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Well, I am working alone right now, full/part time, I say full/part time because this is my only job but dont have full time customers yet, in fact just got my first customer :)

Anyways, I want to eventually get a store front and have new computer parts and accessories for sale. My question is where do you get the items you want to sell, I know about contacting wholesalers but how do you do that when you have hundreds of products from different manufactures.

I just wondering if someone could clue me in on that aspect of the biz. Also like how do manage and keep track of all of it etc etc.

Bryce W
02-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Wholesalers stock many parts from all sorts of companies. My supplier sells just about everything, screens, hdd's, mobos, psus, os's, software, keyboards, mice, external storage etc.. in all different brands.

However, some small things they dont sell are cables (such as networking and USB cables) and a few other little tidbits. I either use another supplier or just buy them retail.

generalj
02-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks a lot. I will look into some wholesalers in my area, any tips on how to approach a wholesaler for a deal?