PDA

View Full Version : Embroidery Layout Possibilities

layoric
07-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Appreciate opinions on possible layouts for embroidery designs. These would be on navy polos, front vest area. My existing logo doesn't seem to look good at full color on the dark shirts, so recolored it to a single color - unless those of you who've already had this done, think the colored logo would translate fine :confused:

Thanks for any input -

lassenpc
07-23-2010, 01:48 PM
I like the first one (word3); we have navy polos with both red and yellow logo, looks good

layoric
07-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I like the first one (word3); we have navy polos with both red and yellow logo, looks good

Thanks - :) same one my wife picked out!

layoric
07-24-2010, 02:19 AM
After all that, it turns out a lady local can do my embroidery for me, and the layout. Said she'll charge $10 for the embroidery file (logo), and $40 for a jacket back file. Another $10 per clothing item (I supply).

Also, the cool thing about this lady is that she'll do the logo graphic as a embroidered file, the text is created separately by her (not sent out to embroidery scan creation).

Said she'll be on vacation until next month though, and 2 week turn-around. I think it'll be a good deal, plus good to go local and choose my own clothes.