PDA

View Full Version : Best coupons that really work.

zebest
07-21-2010, 11:33 PM
I am doing a huge advertising campaign using different media forms. The one I have a question about right now is door hangers.

I have realized that Pizza Door Hangers seem to work great, (I believe for 2 reasons, it is food, and it has coupons.)

Do any of you have any good ideas for coupons to include on my door hanger? Currently I am thinking about these 3 but would like more.

BLAH BLAH Antivirus 2 Year License $24.95 Compared to $49.95.

Free PC-Tune Up -

Probably list some services included in this.

$10.00 off your computer repair.

sedigital
07-22-2010, 06:23 PM
I would just say if it says free pc tune up - define that right there and then. It will save you some wasted calls.

JaredEdelson
07-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Pizza Door Hangers? What are those?

I am in California and have never heard of those but sort of get the idea... I am looking into more advertising techniques and this sounds interesting.. please tell more!

zebest
07-22-2010, 10:17 PM
They are door hangers, not actual pizza door hangers but hangers. I also live in California!

xxsilk109xx
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Door hangers seem like a good idea, except for the labor and time to canvas a neighborhood might seem like it might not be worth your time, i would bet rate of return on that is 2-3 percent.

I am in the works on putting together fridge magnets for my clients and a repair metallic sticker on the side of thier computer so they see your magnet when they open the fridge and when their computer breaks and they bend down to look at it and see your sticker right there...how can they not call?? lol

zebest
07-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I was thinking about magnets as well and stickers on the computer and will probably do both. As far as the door hangers, I feel 2% to 3% is great, I am actually expecting less then that. At this time I am going to have one of my employees put these hangers out, when he gets tired of it I will probably hire a crew to do it in masses. I am also going to cut the top off of these door hangers so I can use them in multiple ways.

The other way I am going to use them is top secret =), if I have good success with it I will let you know, but a hint is, beautiful women in busy places.

Chris

nXtGenPC
07-24-2010, 10:15 PM
The other way I am going to use them is top secret =), if I have good success with it I will let you know, but a hint is, beautiful women in busy places.

Should get all the local high school chearleaders together :D :D