PDA

View Full Version : PC Repair Kenosha, WI

cnz
07-16-2010, 05:59 AM
Having some PC problems and finding a shop in Kenosha, WI isn't easy. There are quite a few and they charge quite a bit. Wondering if anyone could recommend one in that area.

CDavis
07-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Message me. I'm in Kenosha.

coalescent
07-16-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm in Milwaukee, if you venture that way often ;)

pcrep
07-16-2010, 07:21 PM
You can try The Computer Nerdz, good prices and service.

www.thecnz.com

ProTech Support
07-18-2010, 05:16 AM
You guys almost had me! I saw your introduction post, CNZ and was about to ban you for bieng an end-user. Then I saw this post, and figured I would let you hang around so that someone could help you out.

Then I saw the post by the new fellow pcrep telling you to check out the computer nerdz website, which I thought was a bit odd and shrugged it off. An hour later I was doing something unrelated, and it struck me....isn't it funny that a guy calling himself "cnz" gets reffered to a company called computer nerdz and has a domain ending in "cnz"?!

Which lead me to look at both user's ip address's. You never are going to guess what I found! The same IP!

Now you can both enjoy a ban. Next time, if you are trying to promote your business, sign up, make some decent contributions, and throw your site in your signature.

P.S. - For now I am going to keep this post up, so that other members can see the website address. Least next time when you come around they will remember it and give me a headsup.

</end ninja>