PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my Yankee self

juiceman39
02-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Hello to all. And yes I'm a yank. Quite the correct lingo for northern usa dudes/gals. The southern states would probably take offense to the term as they were rebs(rebels)I dont think they like us yanks yet. Anyway I build and do repairs as a hobby for 10 years or more. It looks like I may have to take disability from my job, so my hobby may some day become a business. I only do residential so I know I need better networking skills, as well as business administration. Taking that first step is going to be the worst part(and getting organized) I've read about 4 hours of this site and have gotten hooked.
Great posts. I already have a list of questions in my head which will be forthcoming.

Bryce W
02-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Welcome to the forums. Im sure you will like it here. There are many other people in your position who are making the push from leaving their 9-5 jobs to becoming self employed.

Fred_G
02-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Well, as a fellow American who is from the southern part of the United States, welcome to the forums!

E

gunslinger
02-01-2008, 04:57 AM
From another fellow American who is from the southern part of the United States as well, welcome to Technibble.

lward1
02-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Hello from another "reb" from South West Georgia, Welcome to the forums.

mh348
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)