PDA

View Full Version : Referral Program Ideas?

Vicenarian
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
I want to start a referral program. Something like this. I do work for Customer "A". I give him/her 3 coupons to give to friends, with Customer A's name on it. When Customer A's friends go to me for computer repair, and they present a coupon, I credit that coupon to Customer A's account.

Now what I really need...is ideas on how to do this? Here are some basic ideas I have:

- For every referral I get from "Customer A", he receives $20.00 in-store credit.

- For every referral I get from "Customer A", he receives an hour free labor.

- For every referral I get from "Customer A", he receives a gift certificate for McDonalds :D (My kind of referral LOL)

I'm thinking something tangible like a McDonalds coupon would be more of an incentive than having in-store credit, but I'm not sure. (I'm new to all of this).

Ideas people!

Holzster
07-06-2010, 12:30 AM
I had business cards printed up with basically stating that the print there name on the back (I provided a line) then the person they gave it to get $10.00 right away plus they get $10.00 credit in the account for the next time they use our service.

It works, we tape a card to every computer that we fix & explain it to them, we then have more at the counter where they pay so a few grab more.

Vicenarian
07-06-2010, 06:06 PM
that's a good idea. Thanks!

Hercomputers
07-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Not only do you get a new customer but repeat business from a former customer - nice incentive idea!