PDA

View Full Version : SimpleHelp - Support Forums - Do They Exists

allanc
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
I am testing SimpleHelp during a 21 day trial.
I have some questions and think that I have found some bugs, however, it could be that I just do not know how to use it properly.
In any case, I sent an Email to their tech support a couple of days ago and have not received a response.
I have two questions:
1.) I have searched to see if they have forums and cannot locate any. Does anyone know if they exist?
2.) If a vendor is not responsive during the *pre-sale* phrase, what will their support be like after I have made a purchase?

marcink99
08-24-2010, 07:29 AM
hmm maybe you should try to resend your email. I tried contacting them once through email and their respond time was fairly quick. I do not know about any forums. How do you like it so far?

allanc
08-24-2010, 05:35 PM
hmm maybe you should try to resend your email. I tried contacting them once through email and their respond time was fairly quick. I do not know about any forums. How do you like it so far?
The trial is now finished.

Two clients had issues:
1. Her screen turned 'white' and it was empty - no pop-ups from her anti-virus, firewall, etc. I did not attempt to 'debug' the issue.
2. Another client had about 6 pop-ups from various 'anti' programs. After granting permission for each question ... SimpleHelp proceeded.

All of the other clients found it really easy to setup with no 'anti' warnings of any type.