PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my first Ad.

kagman
06-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Well after all this time I finally have started to advertise my services. The magazine that I am going to advertise in has created my ad and sent me a proof. But I need some help. Since the ad is a small one, I am very limited as to what I can say. The ad has enough room for 5 lines of text. The last line I removed since the graphic designer put something that was so bad that it would not make any sense. The ad has the following....

1. Specializing in Home and Small Business
2. Affordable On-site Repairs and Phone support
3. Network setup
4. Virus/malware removal
5. ????

So what do you think of the ad so far? Any suggestions, ideas, comments, etc etc.

The ad does have all of the important information such as phone numbers, email, website, and my logo.

Cadishead Computers
06-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Ability to remote support?

Cambridge PC Support
06-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Expert
Friendly
Affordable
Fast-turnaround
Laptop Repairs
Internet Security
No call-out fee

kagman
06-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Ability to remote support?
I thought of that but was not sure that the average person would not understand what that mean.. Now once they ask for Phone support then I can explain remote support. lol

Expert
Friendly
Affordable
Fast-turnaround
Laptop Repairs
Internet Security
No call-out fee
Thanks for the suggestions. Will find a way to put something like that in the ad.

Thanks guys.. :)

Holzster
06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Besides network put "Secure Wireless Setup" - as a lot of people get scared & hire someone to make sure there wireless is secure and they do not know that it is a network they just know it as wireless.

kagman
06-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Besides network put "Secure Wireless Setup" - as a lot of people get scared & hire someone to make sure there wireless is secure and they do not know that it is a network they just know it as wireless.

Nice one.. I felt that Network Setup was rather naked :)

Remote-IT-Guy.com
06-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Do you have any kind of guarantee? Might be worth mentioning.

Money Back Guarantee
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Fixed right the first time
Reliable
Cost Effective
So easy even a caveman can do it...

Ok maybe not the last one.

kagman
06-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Do you have any kind of guarantee? Might be worth mentioning.

Money Back Guarantee
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Fixed right the first time
Reliable
Cost Effective
So easy even a caveman can do it...

Ok maybe not the last one.

Thanks.. I will need to add something like that... my problem is that i am very very limited on space.. all these good ideas.. Thank you so much guys.. :)