PDA

View Full Version : How to recovery files

trueblue
06-22-2010, 06:56 PM
I have a system that will not boot. How can I recovery photos & files from the machine since it wont boot? What boot-able software can i use to recover them

xxsilk109xx
06-22-2010, 07:01 PM
I like Acronis but there are plenty of boot disks for recovering data such as UBCD4WIN and Hirens has some good utilities on it.

But you may not be able to recover anything if the drive is bad, what I do unless I am trying to image the drive, is to take the drive out and hook it up to my computer to make it a "usb drive" then I just copy and paste whatever files i want!

iisjman07
06-22-2010, 08:51 PM
I hate to be the one to ask but are you a computer tech (as this website is not intended for end-users)? This is a very simple issue that you should no doubt know how to persue, and so was one of your previous topics which was Quote by trueblue:
Antivirus soft virus. How do I remove this virus. I have tried couple antivirus removal. There is no internet where the laptop is located

Xander
06-22-2010, 11:43 PM
I am troy been fiing computer in the indiana area for over 10 years
Troy, what have you been using to recover files over the last 10 years? Why are these tools no longer working for you?

hardtoremember
06-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Troy, what have you been using to recover files over the last 10 years? Why are these tools no longer working for you?

Hahaha! LOL!
There are many many end user forums on the internet that can help. I am going to give you a really easy way to get your files... Slave the drive and remove files... Just like xxsilk109xx said.