PDA

View Full Version : If you have an iPhone, use Tapatalk on the go for Technibble

Majestic
06-11-2010, 03:32 AM
This isn't an advert for tapatalk and I'm in no way affiliated. That said, I got tapatalk for my iPhone and I find it to be amazing for reading and flying through the Technibble forums, posting and viewing everything on the go. I know it's for the iPhone I'm not sure what other phones it is available to. But just thought I would mention it! It's in the app store of course..

Majestic

Martyn
06-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Brilliant just installed it and replying now. Thanks.

Corbin
06-11-2010, 07:03 AM
This isn't an advert for tapatalk and I'm in no way affiliated. That said, I got tapatalk for my iPhone and I find it to be amazing for reading and flying through the Technibble forums, posting and viewing everything on the go. I know it's for the iPhone I'm not sure what other phones it is available to. But just thought I would mention it! It's in the app store of course..

Majestic

Well man I don't know with your 280+ post are you sure your not just spamming this site?

Ya its also on the Android I have it on my Samsung Moment.

tomdavies
06-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Tapatalk is also available for Nokia (Symbian OS), when you visit the forum in the phone's browser it displays a message stating that the forum is Tapatalk compatible and asks if you want to download the client.

I find it pretty useful too :)

ForsitheComputers
06-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Only the read only version is free though. I hate paying for apps when apple fails so epicly to filter app copies. You know of a good free app?

Eddie
06-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Also available for Andriid, posting on it.;)

Majestic
06-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Well man I don't know with your 280+ post are you sure your not just spamming this site?

Ya its also on the Android I have it on my Samsung Moment.

haha good one heh!

Majestic

Fixedathome.com
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
;)
http://www.technibble.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15763

kagman
06-17-2010, 11:58 AM
I use tapatalk on my android phone and its a great app. Been using it for a few months now and its awesome. I got the paid version because looking at technibble on the phones web browser is a time consuming for me. But having an app that turns the forums into an actual app is ideal . Plus it looks great on a smartphone screen.

I also recommend this app to people that love forums but want a nice simple way to access it via your phone.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk