PDA

View Full Version : What are your slowest months?

vr6rafal
01-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi, I noticed a slow down in business last few days, since this is my first year I don't know what to expect. What are your slowest times of the year? What are your busiest?

Nathan H
01-18-2008, 12:07 AM
ME too i have noticed business has slowed down things last week.

I put it down to all new pcs bought for Christmas are all fully configured and working now and that people have not had the long enought to brake them / or want them upgraded...

nonchalant
01-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Yea bit quiet here atm though normally its fairly quiet during December yet I was busy all month. January is notoriously slow though for me (no-one has any cash).

greggh
01-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Febuary, March, April and are our slowest months. September and October are by far our biggest months.

gunslinger
01-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Its a bit different for me, because of location I guess. The most active months here are Febuary and March, (all those new Dells crashing left and right), the slowest is during the summer months.

rurbaniak
01-18-2008, 01:22 PM
We're pretty busy during these current months, it's the summer months, June/July that kill us.

ftbendpc
01-20-2008, 02:48 AM
I am always slow around the thanksgiving and christmas holidays. I figure people worry less about computer issies with all of the busy holiday stuff going on. Or they buy new dells and what not instead of getting old pc fixed.

Holzster
01-21-2008, 12:29 AM
I am 90% commercial so I am steady almost year round - but Friday afternoon is DEAD for me & Monday AM is hectic!! Give & take I guess

Holzster